U.S Gas Shortages?

^^ And different culture, or population density. The US is huge compared to UK or all the countrys in Europe for the most part. And a lot less dense... Much less public transportation as well, but I dont want to get into an arguement here, lol.

meh, i still wish diesel was only $4 a gallon... reaching the point where i cant actually afford to get to work at the end of each month.. and thats working 50+ hours a week..

^^ And different culture, or population density. The US is huge compared to UK or all the countrys in Europe for the most part. And a lot less dense... Much less public transportation as well, but I dont want to get into an arguement here, lol.
both of those are also very true i could have listed loads of things that made a difference in things like this but we would be here forever

Pfft, Nothing in comparisen to the UK. Our prices are much higher than yours!

And you get free healthcare. And your roads aren't 90% potholes. And your government loves taxes. Etc...

meh, i still wish diesel was only $4 a gallon... reaching the point where i cant actually afford to get to work at the end of each month.. and thats working 50+ hours a week..
Haha, yeah, diesel is cheaper then gas here now. Anyone that drives diesels around here drives big ol 7.3 powerstrokes though, so it doesnt help, lol.

This is probably retarded, but My friends were all saying that all they have in the UK are Diesel trucks and hybrid cars

Back
Top Bottom