Tyler Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone I'm new here as you can see. I am staff at several history forums most of which I resigned from, though I remain a global mod at SMQ and an admin at CHF. My interests generally became computers; this is mainly because of my Uncle as I think of him as my idol and a person who is damn good at almost all aspects of software and hardware (in my opinion). I've taken various HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, C++, and JAVA classes. Next year I will be taking +A Hardware and will be going for my certification, I'm a bit worried about taking it because I'm only going to be a sophomore during the time I take the test. I'd like to think I know a great bit concerning computers and I came here to learn more. I'm terrible at English and grammar so don't mind me when I sound like a eight year old at times. I've used Microsoft Windows for the longest time (since I was five). I used all of their operating Systems from MS-DOS to Longhorn Beta (revision 4074). I've also tried Red Hat 7x, Red Hat 9x, Fedora Core 2-3, and Solaris 10. I plan to try Fedora Core 4 when it is released when it is released early next week, for some reason I canÂ’t get used to Linux and UNIX environments so I stick to windows. I hope I can learn alot and get to know some great people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom