two big computer problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHaylie

Beta member
ok, this is so stupid. both my BROTHER'S and MY LAPTOP have gone completely insane!

iscenario 1: it started off as just a normal night and i was sitting on my bed, watching one of my favorite movies, Anchorman, on my computer. i was tired and it was like 3, so i finally fell asleep. i wake up the next morning and suddenly...my laptop's on the floor! it had fallen off my bed during the night! so anyways i figure "no big deal" and i turn it on. normal startup, but icons screwed up....

to make a long story short none of my .EXE files can be opened and i cannot do any system restore or any of that fancy stuff. it wants me to fricken "CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER OPTIONS MENU", which is COMPLETELY retarded seeing as that's for FILES! what a moron my computer is! I really, REALLY need help, i cannot use any programs and my FRIGGIN internet is messed up to. it's wireless, so if u have any ideas thatd be grrreat...

ok, moving on. so for the past week or so i have resorted to using my little brother DuRoss' computer. now, keep in mind with both of these they had hardcore Norton shit and i don't even have limewire or kazaa AND oh yes, it had AD AWARE as well...

anyways, just now it was working COMPLETELY fine when i suddenly got the idea of going to the logitech website to download the update for my webcam. so i do that all right, i restart the computer, and i wait....

it shows the little fujitsu thang in the beginning, and then to that stupid "we are sorry for the inconvenience..." screen, with all the options on sarting windows on it. i chose start windows normally and it does the windows xp thing, lalala...and then a QUICK blue flash with something written on it and it starts. AGAIN.

i tried to do it in safe mode, last good configuration...omigod i waste SO MUCH OF MY LIFE FIXING THESE THINGS!!!! IM ABOUT TO HAVE A SERIOUS BF because both of these friggin laptops have had to be rebooted or w/e (windows COMPLETELY reinstalled) at least twice! FOUR times for mine! this is bullcrap! do fujitsu computers just SUCK? or is aim or myspace screwing up my comp!?!?!? ahhh NEEEEEDDDD HELP!!! thank u!

-Haylie

here it is in black:

MissHaylie said:
ok, this is so stupid. both my BROTHER'S and MY LAPTOP have gone completely insane!

scenario 1: it started off as just a normal night and i was sitting on my bed, watching one of my favorite movies, Anchorman, on my computer. i was tired and it was like 3, so i finally fell asleep. i wake up the next morning and suddenly...my laptop's on the floor! it had fallen off my bed during the night! so anyways i figure "no big deal" and i turn it on. normal startup, but icons screwed up....

to make a long story short none of my .EXE files can be opened and i cannot do any system restore or any of that fancy stuff. it wants me to fricken "CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER OPTIONS MENU", which is COMPLETELY retarded seeing as that's for FILES! what a moron my computer is! I really, REALLY need help, i cannot use any programs and my FRIGGIN internet is messed up to. it's wireless, so if u have any ideas thatd be grrreat...

ok, moving on. so for the past week or so i have resorted to using my little brother DuRoss' computer. now, keep in mind with both of these they had hardcore Norton shit and i don't even have limewire or kazaa AND oh yes, it had AD AWARE as well...

anyways, just now it was working COMPLETELY fine when i suddenly got the idea of going to the logitech website to download the update for my webcam. so i do that all right, i restart the computer, and i wait....

it shows the little fujitsu thang in the beginning, and then to that stupid "we are sorry for the inconvenience..." screen, with all the options on sarting windows on it. i chose start windows normally and it does the windows xp thing, lalala...and then a QUICK blue flash with something written on it and it starts. AGAIN.

i tried to do it in safe mode, last good configuration...omigod i waste SO MUCH OF MY LIFE FIXING THESE THINGS!!!! IM ABOUT TO HAVE A SERIOUS BF because both of these friggin laptops have had to be rebooted or w/e (windows COMPLETELY reinstalled) at least twice! FOUR times for mine! this is bullcrap! do fujitsu computers just SUCK? or is aim or myspace screwing up my comp!?!?!? ahhh NEEEEEDDDD HELP!!! thank u!

-Haylie

MissHaylie said:
Norton shit and i don't even have limewire or kazaa AND oh yes, it had AD AWARE as well...

Norton is not shit, on of the best.

Anyways back to your Laptop, They only fix is reinstall windows or send it back because that fall form your bed may have damaged the hard disk drive.

technoman said:
Norton is not shit, on of the best.

Anyways back to your Laptop, They only fix is reinstall windows or send it back because that fall form your bed may have damaged the hard disk drive.

i dont think the norton is not shit i think norton is very very big shit but that is not on topic now the lap tops are very special and delicate u must be more attentive with it u better reinstalled the windows ! And install other antivirus program !!! Norton burden the pc procesor and ram !! bye
:p

TCP/IP-Terror said:
i dont think the norton is not shit i think norton is very very big shit but that is not on topic now the lap tops are very special and delicate u must be more attentive with it u better reinstalled the windows ! And install other antivirus program !!! Norton burden the pc procesor and ram !! bye
:p

you go and do that, Stick to your crap Anti-Virus software next you will say you use PC-Cillin or what ever its rubbish name is
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom