Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

swibit

In Runtime
I was watching this lecture about Twitter and never realised how big it was.
How many people on here go on twitter? Personally I don't but thats cause it seems too much of a hassle to update.

Also the woman who was taking the lecture said..Im suprised that Twiter hasn't been bought by google.. what would you think if twitter was adding to the google empire and is twitter a threat to google?

Twitter is a pain in the arse, I don't use it but i know many people who do and it's every 5 min oh i have to tweet that and out comes the iphone.

I do like seeing all the confidential and private data that gets leeked there though really really handy for social engineering and company intelligence, you would be shocked what people post on their.

Think more like user names, passwords, bank account numbers, names, addresses, snippites of code all kinds of things it really is your oyster but you have t be quick in finding them that kinda thing has 48 - 72 hours life expectancy before twitters censor bot comes through an prunes em from there database but there is always google cash for that :evil:

Last week i got a IP address user name and password for a server 2008 machine someware in france for remote desktop just by looking people don't look at what they are copy an pasting and it's up there.

I use twitter sometimes. Few friends use it but I go on there like once every 2 weeks ish. Even less lately. I have seem email passwords, remote desktop info for corprate computer systems.. Think it was Saturn.

so wait a sec. what kind of things are you typing in.. because if you dont have twitter its not gonna come from your followers.

I use serch strings that are lie google dorks, and i keep my eyes open some times your just scrolling through a random search and bingo.

you mean there are like different filters you can type in to search for.. like with google you have like more advanced ways of filtering like filetype:mp3... or site:youtube.com?

Not exactly they are the same kind of serches but it's how you structure them. I have a link about it but it would break the hacking rules for me to post it just google "google dork" and you will find a guy called jonny long he will take you from there.

What is it that Twitter offers that makes it different from other social networking software?

The whole thing social network is reminding me of Mobile Phones back in the 90's. I was on vodafone because all my freinds where on vodophone. Now Iam on Facebook because all my freinds are on facebook. Give a few more years, and it would not surprise me that we will be able to network between the various social networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom