TV Tuner software

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoLaRiZe

Solid State Member
I recently bought a pctv card and I'm using the standard software (Pinnacle Mediacenter) that comes with the card. Unfortunately I'm not satisfied with the standard software package. Also the capture option doesn't always work.

My question is: is there a good tv viewer/capture software package available beside pinnacle mediacenter that is more flexible and reliable?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanxx

Yes there is! I too was wrestling around with various video cards to make them work right, or work at all, but I was not satisfied with them. So I asked a friend, and he reccommended Leadtek's WinFast.

So far, I have no problems with it. It has an FM tuner, and good video capture capabilities. Range on remote is good. SOftware is very easy to use.

Here is the link:
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_tv2000xp_expert_1.html

One thing is for sure: you will never get perfect quality TV on any TV tuner card.

I checked out Leadtek, but then I also need to buy the hardware. The thing I want is just another software package that works with Pinnacle PCTV 50e?

EricB said:
win dvd creator, power vcr. power cinema

These are nice programs, I have tried all of them. I found WinDVR to be the best. But Power VCR has more features I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom