Tv Problems

hemp

Daemon Poster
This happened awhile ago and we got a new tv but we have our other one sitting around and I was wondering on how to fix it.

The tv is a large sony bigscreen tv that is like the tube ones. When you turn it on the colors start to split and you will have roughly 6 different color schemes at once. It is funny at first to watch then gives you a headache.

If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know.

Hmm, what do you mean "is like the tube ones?"

Is it tube or is it projection, those are sometimes the same size.

If it's tube, I'd pop it open and check for lose connections or anything that needs re soldered to start out with. Check the easy things first, lulz.

ill take a picture and post it in 5

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

I wouldn't open it and do too much to it. You might end up finding something that might hurt...a capacitor still holding electricity maybe.

That being said if you feel the need, check for wires that are loose or broken. If none, it's quite possible the tube is dead and there's no fixing it.

I wasn't too sure of what is going on, but ya its an older tv which is extremley heavy. it's not a big deal, but I was just wondering if there was something I could do. Thanks

Hmmmmm I have no idea if you do haha. If that is the problem would that be a easy fix or not.

IF it was the problem (Which, to be honest it proberbly isnt form what you've been describing), it shouldnt be too hard as long as they still make the bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom