TV on your computer AND phone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thy42

BSOD
Hello everybody, I recently stumbled upon a new product called MobileTV. and I thought I would share it with you all. First of all the link is here:

Thy42.mobiletv.hop.clickbank.net

Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site". Well first of all I dont own MobileTV. Second of all I dont see it as advertising. I am simply informing you of it.

For $99 dollars I think this is a great offer. I personally cancelled my old service for Brighthouse for this company. Plus it costs less then Brighthouse.

With this company you can watch TV on your laptop/computer AND mobile phone. No other company offers such a product at such a low price.

The website in question is approved and completely legal. The hosting site for it checks to make sure it is legal befor posting on the internet. I personally ensure that it is not a scam AND that I am a customer for them.

I hope you enjoy their unique service!! :D

Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site".
You're right. It might be different if you were a long standing member and the link didn't start with your member name. :rolleyes:

Hello everybody, I recently stumbled upon a new product called MobileTV. and I thought I would share it with you all. First of all the link is here:

Thy42.mobiletv.hop.clickbank.net

Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site". Well first of all I dont own MobileTV. Second of all I dont see it as advertising. I am simply informing you of it.

For $99 dollars I think this is a great offer. I personally cancelled my old service for Brighthouse for this company. Plus it costs less then Brighthouse.

With this company you can watch TV on your laptop/computer AND mobile phone. No other company offers such a product at such a low price.

The website in question is approved and completely legal. The hosting site for it checks to make sure it is legal befor posting on the internet. I personally ensure that it is not a scam AND that I am a customer for them.

I hope you enjoy their unique service!! :D
Sorry to post in a closed thread but......If you have to mention that this thread isn't spam.......then it IS spam.......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom