[TV] Flash Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its out here on friday cant wait to see it, I am watching surrogates tonight thats meant to be awsome.

The whole idea of the show is this.
It started off as a normal day, then all at once every one (world-wide) blacked out for 2.17 minutes. While they are blacked out they had a "dream" of what they will be doing exactly 6 months from now, April 29, 2010.

Mark Benford is an FBI agent that is investigating what caused this even. Meanwhile there is a lot of other people's who's lives have been changed because of they just had a glimpse of the no so distant future.

It looks like it going to be an interesting show. Hopefully it does not get dragged out with too much drama like Jericho or Heroes.

The whole idea of the show is this.
It started off as a normal day, then all at once every one (world-wide) blacked out for 2.17 minutes. While they are blacked out they had a "dream" of what they will be doing exactly 6 months from now, April 29, 2010.

Mark Benford is an FBI agent that is investigating what caused this even. Meanwhile there is a lot of other people's who's lives have been changed because of they just had a glimpse of the no so distant future.

It looks like it going to be an interesting show. Hopefully it does not get dragged out with too much drama like Jericho or Heroes.

How freaky was the guy walking around the stadium in their video on that last episode?

Harp...uh... Keyboard Cowboy said:
Hopefully it does not get dragged out with too much drama like Jericho or Heroes.
Or Lost...

Looks interesting, but I doubt i will pick it up.

How freaky was the guy walking around the stadium in their video on that last episode?

Spoiler tags dude! Spoiler tags.

I find that it's hard to believe that out of all the CCTV cameras that are in the world, with in a few days the FBI managed to find the one with some one walking around during the mass black out.

Yeh the first ep was good, apparently its by the same guy who wrote and directed both new Batman movies - so I have slightly higher hopes than with other programs.

Spoiler tags dude! Spoiler tags.

I find that it's hard to believe that out of all the CCTV cameras that are in the world, with in a few days the FBI managed to find the one with some one walking around during the mass black out.

True true.

Havn't seen the 2nd episode i think it airs next monday.

I will most likely watch it at school. for some reason on ABC's website at school it doesn't tell me off for not being in america, so i watch flashforward and two other programs i like you guys have over there - i have like 3 hours of free lessons on a tuesday :D

I actually watch more on demand stuff on the internetz than i do TV. It's a god send to me as i am always playing games during TV hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom