Tv Commersials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stop watching tv soon cause my parents are upset about the electric bill. I watch tv at night cause the good shows are on but when a commercial comes on i get super super tired and sometimes fall asleep. I bet thats what killed the first tv i bought with my own money. The first tv i bought was a 27" sanyo and it lasted about 2 months and then when i turned it on it sounded like a clock/bomb ticking. So i took it to the junkyard.

Norcent said:
I bet thats what killed the first tv i bought with my own money. The first tv i bought was a 27" sanyo and it lasted about 2 months and then when i turned it on it sounded like a clock/bomb ticking. So i took it to the junkyard.

there was something wrong with that tv. most older tv's have 2000 hr lifetimes which is 84 days of it being on 24hrs a day. so that is not why it broke. did it not have a warranty?

you threw away a 2 month old TV ? The ticking you were hearing was probably the high voltage power supply for the tube. if you have cable you can get a TV tuner card or usb tv , for your pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom