Turnkey web design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that is the only service that you have considered at this point, or are you trying to promote that company's services?

Sounds like that's the only one he's considered so far.

If I were you, I would look into the freelance community. There's plenty of big companies that will provide you with a turnkey web solution, but nothing beats one guy who really wants to work for his paycheck. Most of the big companies will use over-used templates and pack you onto an over-sold server... not the best personable service.

So if you have the money, I don't think anything beats a good freelance web designer. Just check out his/her portfolio to get an idea of the type of work they do.

I would try checking out webhostingtalk.com's design offers and requests section:Design Offers and Requests - Web Hosting Talk - The largest, most influential web hosting community on the Internet

Good luck!

I have checked sibername.com site, by turnkey services they seem to mean customized templates which coudn't be found for free, plus they offer seo services, is that what you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom