Tunngle

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, does anyone use tunngle, I'd like to play splinter cell conviction or MW3 online with anyone..

:eek:

Most likely this will get no posts.. make me feel so lonely around here, we need some more members, gamers, people, hell throw some bots at me i'll play with them, come on ya'll d/l it and play with me ..

Umm, I just said ya'll.. ok fred

Last edited:
What is Tungle?

I know i could easily google it and find out but in the interest of social posting and making sure this thread doesnt go unanswered i figured i would give you a chance to explain it to me and encourage me to go and look further into it :)

your challenge has been posted make me want to find out more about Tungle.

If you download a game and use tunngle to play with others on the same version

I have both MW3 and SCC

If you want more info on how to pm me i'll show you, I was playing it for all night last 2 nights, i can't get off lol

it's so fun MW3 Survival mode, theirs 2 of you online and you kill all these men +bomb squads+juggernauts and it's proper fun :)

hang on i'm still a little puzzled.

Is this a PC thing? What's the difference between having something like this Tunngle and just playing online with your friends anyways?

Don't bother wasting your time PMing me on that. I run few games for one, and 2, I run on Penguin world (Linux) ;)

Back
Top Bottom