Trying to Play online on my PSP

adam3112

Baseband Member
I got a PSP for my birthday and i'am trying to set up my psp so i can play online on my games. The problem is when i try and play online a message comes up saying "A Connection error has occured. The attempt to obtain the IP address timed out." The thing is the PSP has detected my wireless router and it even says signal strength 100%. I even went into the network settings and put in my I.P address and still no luck. What do i do??

Have you got your encryption turned on for the wireless connection? If so, then try turning it off and see if that helps. Try disabling your firewall aswell and see if that helps

Raffaz said:
Have you got your encryption turned on for the wireless connection? If so, then try turning it off and see if that helps. Try disabling your firewall aswell and see if that helps
How do i do that?

by the way, i went into my wireless router settings and data encryption is disabled if thats what you meant? also disabling my firewall didnt make any difference.

Its ok now i managed to type in 1234567890 into the wep thing and it just started working :S

Back
Top Bottom