trying something new, instead of antiviruses...

kaokong

Solid State Member
I remember my school using a program where it creates a disk image and whenever something happen to the computer, all you got to do is you just reboot the computer, and everything is back to normal. Same thing goes to virus infections. If you wanted to update a certain program, you reboot and log in as admin, you update your stuff, then log back to user mode. It also allows users full access to other hard drives, when they want to download or work on certain programs and saving their work to that hard drive.

I am getting tired of the "anti-virus" programs, and want to experiment something new.

You know any programs like this?

Try Deep Freeze. its not free but what you do is basically freeze an image and any changes to the system during normal use as discarded after you shut down. You can "thaw" it when ever you please so you can install updates or new programs and then freeze it again when you are done. So even if you get a virus as long as your image was frozen it will be discarded with the rest of the stuff when you shut down your computer.

Hey I read that there are now some Malware, that can bypass this image freeze somehow?

Back
Top Bottom