True Vector service (Zone Alarm)

nick_w

In Runtime
i deleted zone alarm a while ago now i get true vector service always crashing out on me i tryed disabiling it from admin tools and it says access denyed how can i stop the error message comming up.

thanks

Try going to MSconfig, and disabling it at bootup.

Be careful though. Changes made here could affect the boot up completly, and stop it starting, yet, if you be careful and don't mess with anything you don't know about, you should be fine.

I also love this program:

http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

Its very good at cleaning your registry, and is free. I downloaded it today and used it, and its cleared up alot with no problems.

Reviews I read before hand said it was one of the best, that affected registry without leaving bad marks behind.

It can clean registry not used/clean removed programs items that won't fully remove/remove temp files, etc, etc.

i just checked my msconfig boot up settings and theres no Zone Alarm or True Vector services in the start up tab would it be under another name. Il give that program you suggested a try see how that goes.

thanks

It should come under:

Manufacturer: Zone Labs, LLC

Under Services sorry, though Startup also contains some if you haven't removed all.

Back
Top Bottom