True Make Money Online Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Making money online, that's everyones dream I guess. Working from home, letting the websites collect the money for you and all you need to do at the end of the month is to cash in the five-figure check. Since I started Ghacks I have visited them all, all those websites that claim to help you to make money online. All the John Chows, Shoemoneys and Darren Rowses of the world. I was intrigued by them at the beginning, an avid subscriber and reader that tried out several of the things that they wrote about.
Until I realized that they were all fake, at least when it comes to making money. I learned most of the stuff that I'm doing alone or by communicating with friends. It was mostly trial and error but I discovered, only recently, some websites that would have been invaluable for me if they would have existed back then and if I had known them. I want to introduce four blogs that make a difference, that are true money making blogs and I promise that you will learn more in one post at those blogs than you will in your lifetime at all those other blogs that I mentioned before.
The first huge difference that you will notice is that those blogs don't sell you crap, don't have an ebook that is full of affiliate links, don't post pay per post articles and don't do all the other fancy tricks that earns them money without teaching you anything that's worth your money.
Blogger Unleashed is run by Vic. He is a helpful, honest guy with a big heart. He usually posts videos and not articles which is very entertaining. He swears a lot and his language might be inappropriate to minors but he is telling the truth. Some might complain about the language he uses but no one will ever complain about the message. He basically talks about Bans (Build a Niche Site) which is an automated script that creates eBay shops and ways to drive traffic to those websites. He is only talking about tools that he is using and that led to his success, nothing else.
His Challenge to get mad video was a first for me, someone talking about his inner feelings, about his past and how he was able to overcome that hard ship. I never before felt with someone on the Internet before. After watching that video you will know why he is getting mad at all those scammers on the Internet.
Challenge To Get Mad
Build a Niche Store BANS Review and Tutorial
Make Money Blogging is a relative new website which is somewhat connected to Vic's Blogger Unleashed website. If I recall it correctly Vic did help Justin in the beginning and Justin decided to give back by creating his own blog. He talks about new aspects and is a great addition to Vic's blog.
How to Make Money Online for Beginners is run by Griz, another honest blogger that is probably best known for his Make Money Using Blogs Lessons which is a series of articles that he updated over time that contain everything that you need to know. He loves to write long, very long articles that are great to read and contain tips that you won't find at those A-Blogger websites.
Make Money Using Blogs - Lesson 1
Court's Internet Marketing School is run by Courtney Tuttle. He is writing about nearly everything in the Make Money Online niche, about blog creating, keyword selection and SEO for instance.
Introduction to Keyword Sniping
If you read those four blogs you are set to become successful on the Internet. Since I'm experienced enough I can really say that. I'd like to thank those four guys for being honest, for posting great articles that really make a difference to the crap that you are reading elsewhere in this niche.

True Make Money Online Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom