Troubleshooting Bluescreens

What do you think of this, I know that my power supply literally lights fire to all HDDs you throw at it, could the PSU be messing up the SSD where it can still run fine most of the time, but also crash it in some situations?

What do you think of this, I know that my power supply literally lights fire to all HDDs you throw at it, could the PSU be messing up the SSD where it can still run fine most of the time, but also crash it in some situations?

Could very well be possible that it has terrible power delivery. I would suggest picking up a high quality PSU.

The thing is, my power supply is a ax860 which should be pretty high quality PSU, but do you think that it could still just have maybe something that might affect power delivery?

Very possible. Without something like an oscilloscope you can't really tell. You can test it with a digital multimeter, but if there's variances during loads it may or may not show.

Yeah I don't have any of those machine thingies, but do you think it might be worth a try to send it back and get a replacement because I feel like because the drives/RAM aren't showing any errors themselves and HDDs catch fire the PSU might be to blame.

I believe I can get a replacement still, do you think that could possibly fix what's happening?

Back
Top Bottom