trouble running program

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdan

Daemon Poster
When I try to run a program it gives me an error message right at the beginning:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\Dolomo\Dolomo.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The program still runs for a bit but if when I use it it keeps shutting down. Incidentally I didnt have this problem when I had more disk space. I dont know if this is relevant? I have 480 Megs of disk space at this moment.

Thanks!

Thats too low isn't it recommended you have a least 4 gigs of free space on a windows system? I'm willing to bet due to your low free space your swap file and ram are being overworked.

I try to look at all four views and try my best to learn about Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac.

It can't be 4 gigs. I've never had that much free space on this machine(!) and I've been able to run it before. But I guess I do need more free space then. Let's see.....

thanks guys

Unless proven wrong I think 4 gigs is correct I'll even go as far as to say that is when a windows warning messege will apear warning you your discs are almost full.

I forgot to mention: my computer is a P3 bought in 2000, with a total capacity of 30 gigs. Is the 4 gigs still relevant with such limited space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom