Trotter's new crib **in progress**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Mak, maybe you can talk the new neighbors out of my Granny's house. That's the one between us and my folks. plus a lot of land was sold down at the foot of the road I live at the end of, so once the housing market stablizes i look for a lot of nice houses to go up down there... just 5-6 miles out of town, close and easy highway access, utility water, cable, DSL. Might be worth checking it out. ;)

NOO! I knew you where in on daves plan to have us all tagged. How much extra day light time are you getting???

We would have to avoid the basement, havoc lives down there...
Havoc lives in the walk in closet not the basement. :p

As for that plan to have us all tagged. Who do you think thought of it.
monkes.gif

I am not getting any more daylight cause of it though. I was the first test subject cause of the suggestion...
idea3el.gif

Well, Mak, maybe you can talk the new neighbors out of my Granny's house. That's the one between us and my folks. plus a lot of land was sold down at the foot of the road I live at the end of, so once the housing market stablizes i look for a lot of nice houses to go up down there... just 5-6 miles out of town, close and easy highway access, utility water, cable, DSL. Might be worth checking it out. ;)
I will surely be having a chat with those people. As for that land who do you think got that started. DMo bought the land so that he could get houses put up for all of us and charge up double the price to get the money back.
moskingqa5.gif

mak i knew you where in league with the admins! quick ste an nightstick light the bonfire i got him *Chris rugby tackles mak an pins him to the floor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom