Trotter

Horror

Banned
Hey guys so I just felt like trotting about random stuff cos I feel like a trotter today lol :p (trotting=talking a lot look it up in the dictionary)BTW IM NOT THE ADMIN HERE

So what made you choose your name guys ???

I chose mine cos I couldn't think o anything better. LOL.

Last edited:
My name came mostly from wanting to create a dark-ish sounding name when playing multiplayer/competitive games. It was originally Dark something like 10+ years back, then made the switch to Forsaken Plague on Xbox Live... since Forsaken was already taken and I didn't want to add X's and numbers to my name.

I then joined a community known as Xiled Gaming (XG) comprised of divisions at the time (KoG, XGG, SYN) and I happen to join XGC. I eventually switched my name to XGCForsakend and was part of that community for 5 years. I didn't use XGC Forsaken or similar variations because it was also taken -_-;

So in time, I was known by this name by all of my friends. To make sure I was easy to find on forums and other platforms/games, I kept the same name.

I am now part of a new clan/community and know rock an i.a. infront of my steam name :p

Last edited:
Trotter = my last name. I have been called by "Trotter" all my like, at school as well as at home. I use it whenever possible online. If it is taken I add my date of birth after it.

iFargle came from Dingis Fargle, an older forum / XBL name I went by.
That came from my brother calling my oldest dog Dingis.
Where he came up with that idea I have no idea :tongue:

Yevrag35 has been my screen name since 2004.
Yevrag is my last name backwards and 35 was my number for my entire high school baseball career.

building off my love of chris jericho from the ecw,wcw, and attitude era wwf I came up with y2adre. Also, my friends thought it was cool since I was the tech guy in the group.

Back
Top Bottom