Trotter

Nope, Halo 2 on Xbox. You use XlinkKai and play with people basically through the PC. Last time I was on there were a few thousand people online. I haven't done it lately because I'm on a wireless signal. I won't be able to do it when I move out to the boonies either because broadband is WISP out there.

If anyone can dig up the old name threads I can merge them all and sticky it.

Found a pic of the game list online.
20120917_161250.jpg

I picked my handle b/c I am a slacker! It wasn't in use and I was able to finish signing up!

Is this thread were I can suggest a new name for KsoD? From reading a number of his posts I think "Sheldon"(BBT) would work.

Edit: If there is any doubt that is a compliment

Last edited:
Naww trotter, I didn't mean this title in a rude way at all. Sorry if you got the wrong impression

Naww trotter, I didn't mean this title in a rude way at all. Sorry if you got the wrong impression

I didn't. I figured I could merge the old and the new but I don't have the time to did for them.

I didn't. I figured I could merge the old and the new but I don't have the time to did for them.

no im just saying. i was just messin so nvm =]

trotter, it would look a bit stupid if you merged them, no offence. LOL. i mean look at the title.

Trotter = my last name. I have been called by "Trotter" all my like, at school as well as at home. I use it whenever possible online. If it is taken I add my date of birth after it.

Unusual last name lol =]
I thought it was some kinda word invention pun lol

No offence intended as I'm not mocking you.

OH CRAP DOUBLE POST ! Ohh well it's only the OT anyway. Sorry if that's not acceptable, Trotter. (LOL sorry if I over-reacted)

Back
Top Bottom