Trolling in Games

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
What was your worst trolling moment in a game? Maybe you're ashamed to admit it, but most people had at least one moment where they trolled a human or a computer.

I'm not proud of it, but it was funny to me at the time:

Worst Human Troll:
Playing Asherons Call - I set up a keyboard macro in a large gathering area called "the subway." There was a door there that creaked open and slammed shut. I ran this macro for 24 hours in the subway to open and shut this door repeatedly. The only way to avoid hearing this was to shut your audio off.

Worst Computer Troll:
I set up an endless game in Red Alert 2 with a tunnel leading out of the enemy barracks in an area where I had laser towers stationed. The only thing outside the walls I had built were my forces and the enemy's harvesters so they could continue building a single unit at a time to walk down the hallway for me to slaughter.

I have never heard of either of those games.

I was trolled in a game I once jump off a legde in Dark Souls to my doom cause someone wrote jump

Sometimes I go into Playstation Home and randomly pick someone out of the crowd and just follow them everywhere they go. It cracks me up.

hahahaha that happened to me in demon souls,also i was playing MW2 one night and one dude on my team kept swearing at me how i was horrible etc etc etc so i shadowed him all over the map constatnly firing my gun so we we're always on the enemy radar

Are you kidding? Home is always full of people. Its crazy how many people still use it. I usually only go there when they're giving something away, but I went there when they opened Daigon Alley from Harry Potter too. Tons of people.

I'm actually not much of a troll in games. That's usually for forums and such. But, I've done it some.

Socom 2: I was okay at it and would talk so much trash and just team kill and run around and just teamkill all the time. Was fun.

TF2 360: If I got bored, I'd single out 1 guy and just play Spy and backstab him the entire game. I wouldn't care about winning/losing. Just backstabbing the same guy over and over until they quit.

Also, I used to play Spy and go and get the enemies case and just crab walk in their base. You get killed a few times but if I kept doing it and not leaving their base they'd just let me crab walk and ignore me. That's when I'd run back to my base and cap the point and they'd get all mad at me.

Oh, I'd also be a pyro and if there was a crappy Sniper on our team I'd stand in front of him when he was scoped and use my flamethrower on his face.

Red Dead Redemption: ajacks and I would troll HARD in this game. We'd single out a guy or two and just constantly kill them over and over and over until they quit. So much fun.

PS Home: I had a "hot" female avatar and I'd plug in a keyboard and flirt with guys and then reveal I'm a guy. Or I'd just follow people around and such.

All I can think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom