Transformers

Jenox

BSOD
Looks fairly good. Definetly want to see it. I hate how everyone is comparing a poll between Spiderman 3 and Transformers. Spiderman sucks IMHO. Never liked the movies that much, to much lovy dovy crap not enough action.

So, what do you guys think of the movie? I personally think it might give 300 a run for its money in terms of awards come the end of the year. =D

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Im looking forward to this movie i used to watch it when i was a kid, ive just started watching them again now some 20 years on so i guess we never rearly leave our childhood aye!!!

Jenox

BSOD
I know I never do. I used to have an Optimus Prime, he was teh shizz as an action figure. yup yup.

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I used to collect the comic every week and sit glued to the cartoon whenever it was on, i still remember the film they made about the living planet or something , funny i found a website by chance a week or two ago that lets you watch tv, films etc., i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw transformers pop up, so here we are talking about it now , i still enjoy it now at 35 i must be sad :D

Jenox

BSOD
lol well things you like always stick with you, no matter the age. As gay as it sounds, I still like the Poke'Mon thing. It was a fad when I was like 7, trends stick with you no matter what age. :D

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Pokemon games were actually pretty good. Anyways, Transformers looks good and I think I'll see TNMT as well just for kicks.

alvino

Golden Master
The Spiderman movies aren't that bad. Just because it has some romance in it doesn't mean it sucks. Personally I think he has the right balance of action and romance etc.

I can't wait for Transformers though. The CG looks so sick. :D