Transformers !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH my GOD! why the **** do people keep bringing back Bad TV shows in film form?

Because hollywood has just run out of ideas.
They are
* Cloning Foreign films. I swear I am going to go postal the next time I see another Kôji Suzuki US remake

* Comic Book Movies. I can not complain much there as I read a lot of comic books. However Joel Schumacher should never be allowed to make another comic book film again.

* Video Game Movies. Could some one please chop off Uwe Boll testicals to make sure that he never breeds!

* Blast from the past. Where we are remaking older movies. It's only going to be a matter of time before we see Peter Jackson remaking the entire Star Wars Trilogy.

* Re-visiting your childhood. This is the case with transformers. Some of these movies are good and some of these just suck. I still have not forgiven Jonathan (William T. Riker) Frakes for messing up The Thunderbirds movie.

OK I take the point but, I just hope they don't make a western version of Battle royal.

I read comic book's myself and I don't like most of the film versions as they have little new story or stray to far from the comic's story line.

NO! NO! NO! I just hope they don't dumb it down and put polished over rated teen actors in it! if they do I will go all Stewi Griffin on them!</(family guy Reference>

NO! NO! NO! I just hope they don't dumb it down and put polished over rated teen actors in it! if they do I will go all Stewi Griffin on them!</(family guy Reference>

with a bit of luck, they get Peril Hilton to be the school teacher. That the onse that get killed and put on a display on a morgue table.

Well it's finally out. I've seen it. Twice. And it was incredible. Best graphical display I have ever seen. I proclaim this thread, revitalized...

One of my friends saw it also and said it was the best movie he has ever seen, so im going to cave and go to it on thursday.

It was just a mega blockbuster movie. Long and well done however. Funny, action packed, and explained in detail. Truely an awesome experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom