Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily, the worst action movie i've seen in a theater. It takes alot for me to not like a movie, especially when I see it at the midnight showing at a theater, the crowd and presentation help alot. But CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

Honestly, they could have cut an hour out of it and made it 2 hours. They spent AN HOUR with the **** kid in college just so they could tie it in in a 10 second clip at the end...really?

If I had just gone with my girlfriend, we would have walked out within the first 45 minutes. Our freinds thought the same thing almost 2 hours in, but we figured it's almost over....

NOPE, YOU'RE HALF WAY THROUGH SUCKA!!!!!

I guess God is a robot...Or robots have the power to bring people back to life...

In the movie, all women are completely stupid or total sluts..

It's 3 friggin hours long......................................

You can see where the budget got cut in a few fight scenes, the animation freaks out..

Like what was stated earlier, the acting is really sub-par..

The robots have been WAY too personified..

It's just complete ****, plain and simple.

This sucks, the last three movies i've seen in the theaters are kind of lousy.

Star Trek: Really wasn't star trek at all, and with Vulcan blowing up, well.....

Terminator 4: Actually pretty god except for the last 15 minutes, complete stinky cheese ending, Bale needed to die for the movie to have any merit..

Transformers: Well we don't know how to make movies, so we'll over-hype it and throw money at the problem..

Last good movie I saw in theaters was Gran Torino (great movie) and the best movie i've seen in the last 3 months has been Valkrie, and it was ok.

I dunno...I disagree with most people I guess. I didn't really have high expectations though because of all the poor reviews. I liked it for what it was....alien robot action. It was just pure entertainment...not a lot of substantial content. Good thing Megan Fox knows she's just there for sex appeal because she probably won't land a part other than something like this...ever.

Pros:
I thought the story was better than most people have said and it really developed the battle for Earth b/w the transformers.
The CG was good for the most part (see cons)
The action was intense/robot fights were fun to watch (if you could focus).
I love how they use the military.
The sound was amazing.

Cons:
I think they overdid it with the cheesy sex jokes like:

Like the little decipticon humping her leg...omg

There were duplicated shots in the same action scene which is pretty ghetto for a blockbuster flick.
They dumbed down the CG in some spots.
I swear they filmed the desert scenes in the same place as the last movie.
Too many decipticons, not enough autobots.

Too many decipticons, not enough autobots.

Could some one remind me what happened to Devistator?

one second, he's getting hit with a rail gun on the pyramid. The next second, you have all his seperate robots fighting on the ground.

Am I the only one on the planet to catch this?

When Bumble-Bee goes "Everything we've worked for will be lost, in one day!" It's a sound-byte from HL2! It's Doctor Kleiner at the end of EP2... I nearly jumped out of my seat when I heard it.

Wow, you diss on Transformers and Star Trek, but thought Valkyrie was a great movie? That's interesting....

Gran Torino was good, no doubt :) but Valkyrie before Star Trek and Transformers?

And the whole reason for Star Trek "not being star trek" is because they wanted to create a new story line. They created an alternate universe so they could make this Star Wars into whatever they wanted using characters we are already familiar with. I loved the idea and I loved the movie.

Seriously why is everyone so down on Transformers? Me and all my friends as well as the entire theater I was in absolutely loved the thing. I just don't get all the hate and calling it such an awful movie when there are FAR FAR worse out there. Like Wolverine and Terminator.

^ + 1...all the way!

Like I said...it wasn't the best movie I've seen but it was certainly great entertainment.

KC, I just assumed the rail gun took Devastator out.

We're so down on the movie, surge, because we thought it was terrible, which we already backed up our claims for.

^So you are just a random person who doesn't like the movies most Americans do like?

Seriously..... You think Valkyrie was better than Star Trek..... eek.

What did you think of X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Terminator Salvation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom