Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a series spin off from this, same graphics and so on, it would be nice, that way it can develop the storyline better.

Friend of mine was commenting that he would love to see a Transformers GI Joe spin off

Terrible jokes and very weak script (it's Michael Bay, so w/e). Loved the slow-mo's of Megan Fox running.
Action scenes were better than the first but the pink and green Autobots were just annoying.

I loved the movie. Sure the jokes and things were kinda lame, but you still laughed, right? :)

Sure were better jokes than you'll find in Bruno, Land of the Lost, or any other crude comedian film these days. The only real negative I saw was they used a bit too much crude sexual humor such as the dogs and robots humping, that huge decepticon's balls, and that agent taking off his pants.....

I wish they could have built up the story of the new autobots more, and that new Corvette looks amazing! But the main focus of this film was on Optimus and Sam and the saving of the human race which I thought pretty much every Optimus scene was great!

I don't see why you are all so obsessed with Megan Fox. She's so plain looking. Just your average movie star/model. The only cool thing about her is that she plays video games, but as far as her sex appeal and movie talent, she's nothing special.

For a movie passed on a toy line marketed for children ages 6 and up, i am surprised with wat jokes they did include.

I loved the movie. Sure the jokes and things were kinda lame, but you still laughed, right? :)
Can't say that I did; was a pretty boring movie.

I don't see why you are all so obsessed with Megan Fox. She's so plain looking. Just your average movie star/model. The only cool thing about her is that she plays video games, but as far as her sex appeal and movie talent, she's nothing special.
She's still good looking ;).

I saw this yesterday and it was exactly what I thought it would be- Michael Bay. I also thought the jokes were annoying...the dogs humping and the Mom eating a pot brownie and the college? Fail.

Maybe it's just me or the theater I go to isn't good enough, but when these huge machines have fights I find myself staring harder and harder to see what is actually going on. I just see a bunch of metal rubbing and throwing itself around.

Epic fights/graphics, **** for acting = Michael Bay.

Agreed! In some scenes of the movie she actually looked like she had down syndrom. I was still checking her out the entire movie though of course :p

Any idea why the times are different on IMAX vs. regular theater. I show IMAX run time at 2hr 35min and regular theater at 2hr 43mins. Anyone seen it on IMAX and know why it would be shorter at all? I'm gonna try and see it tonight...pending an available babysitter :/

Yeah I didn't really like it. The only part that was done well was the computer effects. Aside from those it was full of bad acting, lame sex jokes, and very undefined and lacking story line.

Maybe it's just me or the theater I go to isn't good enough, but when these huge machines have fights I find myself staring harder and harder to see what is actually going on. I just see a bunch of metal rubbing and throwing itself around.

Ditto. Not sure what the go as I was stuck still up close to the screen where I normally like to sit some where in the back half cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom