Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, despite what anyone thinks they smashed the box office opening weekend, and probably will this weekend too. It's all about dollars and cents and they are certainly raking it in. Whether that lasts because of the bad "word-of-mouth" is to be determined.

BTW that YouTube vid was hilarious :D I still like his movies...I guess I just like to see **** blow up.

We're so down on the movie, surge, because we thought it was terrible, which we already backed up our claims for.

The claims just sounded like "not enough story development" or "too much focus on the kid's college" or just really small things. And some people said it was flat out boring.....

I found some flaws in it, that's for sure, but it was far from making the entire movie a bad one. I guess I must be like synergy and just like any movie where things blow up :p Although, I do wonder what the atmosphere of your theater was like. Mine was all laughing and crazy and everyone was into it. Maybe it's a regional thing?

I guess it could also be a Transformers history thing. I find that you should never go into a new movie about an old franchise expecting it to be like you remember or you will always be disappointed. New stuff, even about old franchises like Transformers and Star Trek, has to be.... well, New :D

The claims just sounded like "not enough story development" or "too much focus on the kid's college" or just really small things. And some people said it was flat out boring.....

I found some flaws in it, that's for sure, but it was far from making the entire movie a bad one. I guess I must be like synergy and just like any movie where things blow up :p Although, I do wonder what the atmosphere of your theater was like. Mine was all laughing and crazy and everyone was into it. Maybe it's a regional thing?

I guess it could also be a Transformers history thing. I find that you should never go into a new movie about an old franchise expecting it to be like you remember or you will always be disappointed. New stuff, even about old franchises like Transformers and Star Trek, has to be.... well, New :D

The people in my theatre were laughing, etc too. Me and my older cousin went (he knew he wasn't gonna like it, cuz he hates Michael Bay movies, and didnt like the first Transformers [I thought the first one was OK] either, but we went anyway), and we were probably the only two there that thought it was boring. We didn't laugh once at the lame jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom