Transformers 2 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! The long awaited sequel to Transformers is here, well at least next summer of 09.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Looks like Megatron is back and Starscream heads back to Cybertron to lead the Decepticons (after Megatrons death). Megatron is revived by Scorpinox who gives him his own spark. That's what I've heard about the plot.........

Transformers 2 - Movie Chronicles
Transformers 2 dot net

tf21.jpg

I don't know if Megatron is back or not, The Fallen was a transformer who was bannished from Cybertron millions of years before Opimus Prime ever came online. He was one of the 12 ancient transformers and he betrayed Primus and was sent away. The plot may revolve around him. The only Decepticons who lived through the first movie were Scorponok, Starscream and Barricade.

Things I do know about the upcoming TF2 (slated for summer 09) is that Arcee is gonna be in it, Jetfire will appear as a Decepticon Blackbird and that Sam has gone crazy due to coming into contact with the allspark.

I really don't know why all the fan are rushing to the movie set. Considering that most of this is going to be CGI, the best are going to be seeing is some one vehicals driving/flying around that that is about it.

Anyways, even though I am not really keen on transformer (previous house mate is obsessed with them and put me off), I did enjoy the 2007 film and I do look forward to the 2009 film.

i loved transformers as a kid and haven't seen the movie....so to me it's not even long awaited :p

I think they should do it ala Final fantasy...pseudo real cgi world

I loved the remake movie, but if they were to bring back Megatron for the second movie..well..that would suck, quite frankly.

I mean, how are they going to explain his return? TRD, I know you said that he gets given a spark by one of the others, but then surely he'll be significantly weaker than he was in the first film?

Just my two cents =P

Maybe I'll actually watch the movie sometime this week. It's sad to own a movie and have never watched it.

I read somewhere that Scorponok gave Megatron his Spark. I think if he were to do that, he would surely sacrifice himself to Megatron. Then I hear that this isn't about Megatron, but a whole new story of an ancient transformer. There's so many rumors spreading that the storyline is yet, still unknown.

Michael Bay has done a good job keeping it a secret though. After the initial Transformers release, he said that he won't work on a new Transformer for awhile because he was working on another film. Yeah right. He was secretly working on it already for the 2009 release.

The budget is suppose to be bigger at $150 million +. It's also suppose to have a way better story and bigger action than the first one.

It's going to be a really good summer blockbuster next year and I can't wait to see it opening day.

Bay also stated that he'd give misinformation about the upcoming film.

The new film is NOT about Megatron but about The Fallen, he is an ancient Transformer and one of the original 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom