TOV forums down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
when i tried to get on TOV, this is what it gave me

Warning: main(./includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 185

Warning: main(./includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 185

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 185

Warning: main(./includes/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 186

Warning: main(./includes/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 186

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/template.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 186

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 187

Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 187

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 187

Warning: main(./includes/auth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 188

Warning: main(./includes/auth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 188

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 188

Warning: main(./includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 189

Warning: main(./includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 189

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 189

Warning: main(./includes/db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 190

Warning: main(./includes/db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 190

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 190

Warning: main(./includes/functions_points.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 191

Warning: main(./includes/functions_points.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 191

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_points.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 191

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: encode_ip() in /home/content/t/e/c/techonvent/html/tovforums/common.php on line 205

does anyone else get this?

nuwe_toets.jpg

Not sure what happened there.

However the ToV Vent Servers are still up. So we can still talk.

I am quick sure that Mike will come to the rescue and save the day.

in the mean time, I suppose we can post here at TF under the iron fist of the respresive ruling of the mods here. So remember my fellow ToV members. No talking about following subjects :-
- and lets not forget ***

Yeah, the mods at ToV allow us to talk about thinks like *** and ****** and ******. In fact, we got a out a sub forum just for ****** and ******.

So once we get the forums back up and running, create an account, connect and be heard!

temporary downtime. We were in the process of adding yet another incredible feature to our community. Just one more feature to give to the awesome members of ToV.

temporary downtime. We were in the process of adding yet another incredible feature to our community. Just one more feature to give to the awesome members of ToV.
thanks man, there are always new goodies at tov, its great.

Yea, sorry about the temporary downtime. Havoc was ummmm, setting something up in his spare time :) As we all often do. The errors were due to a temporary folder misplacment.

Yea, sorry about the temporary downtime. Havoc was ummmm, setting something up in his spare time :) As we all often do. The errors were due to a temporary folder misplacment.

no.. that's not what happened. I was, um... setting up somethings and those things, um... decided to hide from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom