Tourist places? (Near Colorado)

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My Aunt and Uncle from China is coming here in July, and my parents only have 3 days of vacation to take them to an tourist places. At first, they wanted to visit Yellowstone, but we couldn't find any Marriott hotels nearby. My mom works in a Marriott hotel, so she gets discounts.

Anyways, anybody know any place worth visiting? The neighboring states of Colorado is Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Utah. I don't know if any of those states are rednecks states (I'm Asian), so if one of those places are where were are going to get discriminated against, please tell me.

Thanks for all those that helped.

If U are looking for a good place in Colorado, try the Mt. Princeton Resort.
That place is amazing, and beautiful. I stay there every year, and nevr run out of things to do. It is perfect if you are like me, and live hiking, and the outdoors. Really, look it up. You will not regret it if you go there.

BTW, if you need to find it on a map, it is about 20 miles from buena vista CO

Taking a jab at being funny but maybe tour the Coors plant in Golden. A friend and I did that years ago. Besides the beer aspect of it, it's really a photographer's delite. Beautiful country.

Taking a jab at being funny but maybe tour the Coors plant in Golden. A friend and I did that years ago. Besides the beer aspect of it, it's really a photographer's delite. Beautiful country.

LOL
If he goes to mt. princeton, it is in the middle of a 14er valley. That is, a valley created by 14000 ft. mountains on either side of it. Plus, June is the prettiest time of the year there, as the temperature is perfect, and the water levels are low. This way, you can get in the volcanic creek, which is the single coolest thing ever.

I think my parents want to go out of Colorado, have a road trip for sight seeing while on the way to our location.

i dont think any half decent redneck would discriminate against anyone thats asian,

but why not mt. Rushmore?

South Dakota seems a bit too far. My dad can only get 3 days off for his vacation. It already takes about 9 hours to arrive to Yellowstone, that's almost the whole day. My parents were just curious if there were other tourist attractions in the neighboring states of Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom