Toshiba/ HP laptop

Both are coming up that they aren't available or something.

Post the specs of them, and then I can help you out.

Ok,The Toshiba Will be able to play battlefield 2 and the HP Would be able to aswell,BUT I Would get the toshiba because toshiba's build quality of there laptops are EXTREMELY Good,Also Toshiba have a better reputation.

The HP Pavilions are nice, I just bought one. I reckon either one would be able to play some games, but not the newest games at all. Neither one has a great video card. The HP I just bought has an 8400m video card so it'll probably be decent.

Ok,The Toshiba Will be able to play battlefield 2 and the HP Would be able to aswell,BUT I Would get the toshiba because toshiba's build quality of there laptops are EXTREMELY Good,Also Toshiba have a better reputation.

Toshiba doesn't have a better reputation. They used to in the 90's, but now they're another notebook company.

HP has been very successful with their new designs, and customers seem to love them. Overall I recommend the HP, simply because HP has a larger and more reputable presence in the notebook industry than Toshiba.

HP includes a shitload of bloatware on their computers. on the toshiba i bought, theres no bloatware, and its really solidly built.

Toshiba doesn't have a better reputation. They used to in the 90's, but now they're another notebook company.

HP has been very successful with their new designs, and customers seem to love them. Overall I recommend the HP, simply because HP has a larger and more reputable presence in the notebook industry than Toshiba.

^ Have you ever owned a HP or a Compaq Laptop Or Desktop?

Every HP and Compaq I have worked on or friends own,they have had issues with them,from the Hardrives stuffing up to the WLAN Switch not working...Also What borat said.

IMO HP and Compaq Suck.

Back
Top Bottom