Toshiba help

evildude3uk

Beta member
Hi, I'm new to the site and looking for a little advice.

I have a really old laptop, which is a Toshiba L100 PLSA4E-003008EN (or L100-134). I have had it upgraded to a 1.7 Pentium m processor, and also 1.5gb of ram (although only saying I can use 1.37). Its running a little slow so was wondering if it would be possible for me to upgrade the processor to a dual core of some sorts. Pretty much anything better than what I have really.

I know its probably time for me to upgrade to a new machine but i'm a little broke and was wondering if there was an alternative until I can get some money together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the model if it helps

Satellite Pro L100-134 - Toshiba

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting a link but I didn't seem to see anything on it.

I'm confused now as Ive had it upgraded from a Celeron m to a Pentium m only a few months ago. Or is it me just being a idiot and I'm missing something? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions but I'm not too familiar with processors.

Find you system specification's by doing start button, then Right-click on My Computer from the menu, then click on Properties and your system properties should appear, Whats the name of the processor listed there?

Back
Top Bottom