top 10 unintentionally worst company URLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMAIL FRAUD WARNING

We have received a number of complaints from people concerned with vulgar emails coming from our domain, *****land.net. We can assure you that these emails are forged, and that we did not send them. We have NEVER sent out any bulk email, and will NEVER sell or trade our customers email addresses with anybody. The only emails we send out are those in response to customers that have contacted us and are needing a response.

Just as it is easy to put any return address you like on a postcard, it is just as easy to put in a fake return address on an email.

If you receive one of these SPAM emails that appear to come from our domain, please forward them to sales@*****land.net. Please include any header information that you have and we will do our best to stop whoever is doing this.

that was on their website

Hahaha... I've only seem #3 before but those are great. Just makes me think WHY?! Why would they do that, what was going through the heads of the people who decided on those names?

Nubius said:
He tells you what it is.......Pen Island.....just put the words together. Thank TF's wonderful sexist filter for blocking the male genitalia but not blocking VAGINA and stuff like that.

I think we do that because they have to go through child birth.. This is another way for us to say "Thank you"..

:)

Psht, I was delivered via C-section. There's nothing to that!

Besides we gotta sit there while they scream and tell us how it's our fault for them being in that position, so I say they dont deserve squat!

Nubius said:

Besides we gotta sit there while they scream and tell us how it's our fault for them being in that position, so I say they dont deserve squat!

fo sho, it's a two-way street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom