Top 10 things to do on the internet when your bored as hell!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well I sure dont know.. do you?

Well lets see.. I want to talk to my girl friend. Shes asleep. I want to watch a movie.. but their downstairs, and that risks waking up the parents. I could play some video games, but their lound, and the tv is bright! So I also want to listen to my music. On my computer.. And my internet sucks too much for games.. So.. im left wit regualr old internet. What do you guys do on it when your bored?

Dictionary.com is good when you're bored. And when you next see your girlfriend's parents, you can watch as they're astounded by your new spelling abilities!1

Seriously, your vs you're and their vs they're are my main beef when it comes to forum posts. Sort it out, all of you. Anybody with a mental age of 5 can discern the difference and use each in its correct context.

UK31337 said:
Dictionary.com is good when you're bored. And when you next see your girlfriend's parents, you can watch as they're astounded by your new spelling abilities!1
Hahaha
Seriously, your vs you're and their vs they're are my main beef when it comes to forum posts. Sort it out, all of you. Anybody with a mental age of 5 can discern the difference and use each in its correct context.

Im sure that was directed to me. And the simple reasoning is that I just dont care. Sure.. I could use it all corectly. But if im in a hurry, and stuff... I just wanna say it.. I mean if I say there for everything, they will get the point rather then my saying ''their''. Know what i mean? Anything with the mental capacity of someone the age of 5 will understand what im saying.

Back
Top Bottom