Top 10 games you would like remade.

1. FF7
2. Act Raiser
3. Parasite Eve
4. Phantasy Star IV
5. Shadow of the Colussus (again, fix the controls, update graphics)
6. Metal Gear Solid (again)
7. Silent Hill
8. Wing Commander
9. Tecmo Super Bowl
10. Legacy of Kain series

Hmmm....there are a lot I can think of actually. Psyched for Ducktales!!!!!!!

On a serious note......

Mass Effect 1 & 2... bring the game up to the standard of graphical standard of ME3

Resident Evil, RE2, RE3:Nemesis, RE:Code Veronica, RE4. Would not worry about the spin offs that do not do any thing for the over all RE plot

Time Crisis 1,2,3... again bring up to the standard of TC4. And while we are on the subject, Crisis Zone.

System Shock 2.

Unreal and Unreal : Return To Na-Pali

Final Fantasy 7.... with the fan following this game has, I have no idea why Square does not remake this game.

C&C Tiberian Sun + Firestorm

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic and ST:KOTORII

Star Wars Galaxies -- and keep to the original combat system.

Anachronox

Star Wars Dark Forces II : Jedi Knight
You know that the whole Mass Effect series is done on the same engine with practically the same graphics right? Only slight variations between the 3.

The creator of Final Fantasy has already said that FF7 won't be redone until the series is finished. Basically saying, that could be never lol.

1. FF7
2. Act Raiser
3. Parasite Eve
4. Phantasy Star IV
5. Shadow of the Colussus (again, fix the controls, update graphics)
6. Metal Gear Solid (again)
7. Silent Hill
8. Wing Commander
9. Tecmo Super Bowl
10. Legacy of Kain series

Hmmm....there are a lot I can think of actually. Psyched for Ducktales!!!!!!!
Ductakes and AoE2 used to be on my list but AoE2 got an HD remake and Ducktakes is on the way.

1) yars revenge
2)bionic commando
3)nightmare creatures
4)resident evil 2
5)paperboy
6)jouney to silus
7)guerilla warfare
8)alundra
9)road rash
10) golden axe

01. Pokemon on GameBoy / GBA. Recently been playing Pokemon: Fire Red on my phone. I forgot how awesome those games were.

Well, the new X, Y Pokemon games are still the core gameplay as the old ones but now in full 3D and such. They come out in Oct but for 3DS. If your phone can do a DS emu then Pokemon Black/White 1+2 have big graphical boosts compared to what you're playing.

9)road rash

Yes, on Road Rash! Was just talking to someone about that game. Cattle prod FTW.

EA has the rights and it was rumored to be remade as a full title and then EA said probably an XBLA game. But then they officially said they're not going to do a remake a couple years ago.

I am still hoping they change their minds because NBA JAM made a ton of money and a Road Rash game on XBLA/PSN/etc would make tons too if done well.

Well, the new X, Y Pokemon games are still the core gameplay as the old ones but now in full 3D and such. They come out in Oct but for 3DS. If your phone can do a DS emu then Pokemon Black/White 1+2 have big graphical boosts compared to what you're playing.

EA has the rights and it was rumored to be remade as a full title and then EA said probably an XBLA game. But then they officially said they're not going to do a remake a couple years ago.

I am still hoping they change their minds because NBA JAM made a ton of money and a Road Rash game on XBLA/PSN/etc would make tons too if done well.
Unfortunately, none of the games past Gold and Silver carry that nostalgia feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom