Too large to be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing you gotta understand about these ones that offer unlimited they also have restrictions like no video and no files over a cretin size and you can normally get rid of those restrictions by going with someone that offers like 10gb of storage and 10gb of bandwidth for like $5 a month cause you will prolly never top out that 10gb but you will be able to to anything you want with that space and bandwidth.

Routhost is still behind in the price-for-technology department. Like hikari said HostMonster provides all of what Routhost does but for much less. HostGator is decent but still more costly for what you get.

At $3.95/month for unlimited and 99.97% uptime you can't find anything better.

Thanks for your notes, but I prefer not dealing with hostmonster-like providers. They often oversell. And as I have said, The OP has already lost topicality.

I own my own server and what not for my hosting company.
And I probably host more than 300 websites.

And I haven't hit the 1 TB spot for bandwidth yet, and haven't even hit the 40 GB Disk Space mark yet.

I own my own server and what not for my hosting company.
And I probably host more than 300 websites.

And I haven't hit the 1 TB spot for bandwidth yet, and haven't even hit the 40 GB Disk Space mark yet.

wow you must have 300 sites that no one views he have one guy on our servers that we want to dump on someone else he uses like 500gb of bandwidth a month and 2tb of space course he also pays allot but still it sucks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom