Too Fast Means Big Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
the "reason" it tipped over was
a) he was going too fast
b) he was in too high a gear
c) when he drifted into the right lane he over-corrected back into the left lane BIG TIME. that, coupled with the speed he was going and the fact that when he took his foot off the accelerator there was no resistance from his transmission (which is why you gear down...basically what happened to this guy could be compared to pushing the clutch to the floor) = disaster.
it really doesnt have anything to do with how its loaded, IMO (ive watched it a few times just to observe and pick it apart), it has to do with the driver making 3 critical mistakes at the same time.

I know that section of road and he was definitely going too fast. Just prior to that turn is a 55mph warning and they mean it. My guess is he was going between 60 and 65mph.

I know that section of road and he was definitely going too fast. Just prior to that turn is a 55mph warning and they mean it. My guess is he was going between 60 and 65mph.

I would imagine that the truck that was filming this was doing the limit.

Most likely below the limit, in areas like that, I usualy see trucks trying to go under the limit, unless they think there some form of god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom