Tomb Raider AOD price

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxsk8er

In Runtime
How much does the game bundle from my new videocard sell for? It is Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness and I want to know how much at mid range it could be sold for.

BUNDLED PRODUCT - NOT TO BE SOLD SEPERATLY

pdxsk8er said:
Well you're not very helpful? And is that really it's true cost?
$0 as it's an OEM Game with the words BUNDLED PRODUCT - NOT TO BE SOLD SEPERATLY written on the CD.

I got a copy TOMB RAIDER The Angel of Darkness too along with a sound card last year, that those words are clearly marked on the CD. While those words are still there, it worth NOTHING.

Same goes with the games bundle I got with my both my GF-FX5700 video cards, my previous GF4-MX420, and My RADION 9200 that I use at work.

Besides even if you when down to a second hand game store, with out a Retail Box for the game, you will be luckly to see $5 (if any thing) for it.

If you are going to try to sell the game off, make sure you sell the Video cards along with it too. THen you might get some thing for it.

I have lost count the number of time I have some one call me up and ask me about stripping away the OEM game or software from hardware products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom