Toilet Snorkel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a episode of mythbusters that dealt with farts. It turns out it would take years in a sealed room to kill your self with gasses produced by the human body, but in building on fire the water/waste pipes would be heated releasing more of the gasses but possibly making the chemicals in the cleaning products vaporise that would be one way to look at it.

I Don't know about you guys.. but if I was desprate for fresh air and absolutely needed it, I'd go for a window... only thing is that it would also feed the fire.

What happens if you somehow acidentally lean on the lever and flush the toilet... ?

I suggest you buy one and find out.
Youtube the results........ please

This guy is using the new breath easy, Toilet Snorkel, formulated to provide a fresh air source during fires in high rise buildings.
I think I would be concentrating on finding a way out as appose to sitting in the mens room with a toilet Snorkel waiting for help to arrive. Like you are in a high rise building, it's on fire. What would happen if it was to collapse. WTC911 any body?

The whole Toilet Snorkel think to me sound like it's a little more effective that the Run, Duck and Cover Cold War Atomic Bomb Servival Method.

if I was in a i high rise building and I was stuck in the mens room, I think i would rather stick my head between my legs and kiss my *** goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom