Today is my birthday ^.^

ace777

Fully Optimized
Finally get my 360 after my other one red ringed, can this be modded firmware wise? if this is not to be discussed here I can understand. Also any ideas on what to do I am jsut going to chill out and work on my network some I think.

Happy Birthday.
As far as I know, almost any 360 is able to be modded, it depends on what DVD drive you have as you are flashing the DVD drive.
You need to buy some type of tools online to able to connect the drive to your PC to flash, they were like $50-$100 last time I checked (about a year ago).

There is a bug involving a scripting error on pete jacksons king kong, that lets you run a web browser on the xbox. And as above you can flash the drive and disable the disk check on some, to allow you access to a huge library of modded games. But i aint got links for you, i'm on my mobile at the moment.

ok, I loved the PSP because of what you can do with it, if there is a site I can go to to get it that would be great man lol.

ok, I loved the PSP because of what you can do with it, if there is a site I can go to to get it that would be great man lol.

I just google Xbox 360 hack, and browse a couple of sites (including the forums within the sites) and see what's up.

Happy birthday man, its funny you were talkin about this. I was just on the phone with a friend of mine, about modding his 360 for him.

Back
Top Bottom