Today is a very sad day for me

Sorry about your loss. My friends grandma died recently as well. My grandma died almost a year ago, and thats the only loss i have had, other than my birthfather, which I never really knew him...

so sorry
my thoughs and hopes are with you
when my grandpa died it reallyed helped just to look at pictures and try and laugh at the stuff he did
really helps... even if you cry really does

Well I just came back from the family reunion (we all live pretty close) and all came.
My cusein and her friend came over (VERY CLOSE Friends that have been through two deaths and supported each other)with food that had to cost over $100 dollars. We ate and all and we where quiet at times but then we would talk how funny he was and such.
We all got together and shared the good times so i feel much better.
In a way i am happy Because he was suffering a bit.
I knew that this was going to happen so its not like a shock.
The one thing that I'm not going to get used to is the fact that he isn't "there " when i saw him like a week ago. I am just never going to get used to that.
These next few days are going to be hard but i think i will be okay.
I'm just morally drained right now so I'm not up for any thing annoying or such be tomorrow I should be back to somewhat normal.
And thanks guys for letting me talk about it and all the support. Its still going to be hard but I'll hang in there for the people that need to know computer stuff.

Sorry to hear man, my Grandfather passed when I was about 6 so I can't remember much about him but my Uncle died last month at only 46 and left behind his wife and 3 kids aged 8-18.

Ah I'm sorry to hear that :(
I haven't had a grandad die, but my gran died when I was about 8 which was rather upsetting.

Back
Top Bottom