Today I'm a one-year-old member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little over a year and nearing the 2000 mark
if you include off-topic.................

gratz

I would say 500 of my posts are posts helping people to unmute their mic, instruct them to a 1/8" -> RCA cable, something about an X-fi or concerning the Z-5500. We should really have some stickies in the audio section.

*hint hint*

Vybuni said:
A little over a year and nearing the 2000 mark
if you include off-topic.................
talldude123 said:
One year, and less than 200 posts. I pity the fool! :p

When it was one year for me, I had 5000 posts, i believe.
Sylus said:
Wow, not even 200 posts in one year dude? I have 354 and I have only been here since march of '06, you better get crackin' dude, also congrats on the one year anniversary.
Who the **** cares how many you post if they are not good then they are useless.... Ask yourself this how many of your posts were helpful or you really needed help?

Warez Monster said:
I guess I'll jump in here as well....

I had over 10,000 in one year..
Yea but you can have 1k and still be the smartest person in all the freaking virus stuff.... I don't care what you say. You and Mikesgroovin are seriously the most educated people on these forums..... and I can speak for most the people here when I say that. I personally admire you two for that quality but that has nothing to do with post counts as to what most people believe that counter means.

Who the **** cares how many you post if they are not good then they are useless.... Ask yourself this how many of your posts were helpful or you really needed help?

Yea but you can have 1k and still be the smartest person in all the freaking virus stuff.... I don't care what you say. You and Mikesgroovin are seriously the most educated people on these forums..... and I can speak for most the people here when I say that. I personally admire you two for that quality but that has nothing to do with post counts as to what most people believe that counter means.
[/QUOTE]

Post count is like how large your "never mind" is. The bigger the better :p

No, but Warez Monster defeniltely helps people out. Maybe he's just a computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom