To whom ever it was that stole my wireless mouse from my office....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
To whom ever it was that stole my wireless mouse from my desk yesterday.....

Next time remember to steal the reciever. And while you are at it, there is a keyboard that is part of the set too.

1876-cheese-thief.jpg

I stole your mouse so he could help me steal this cheese.

that's pretty stupid, stealing a mouse without the reciever, it is useless.

Hey.... look at it my point of view. I have a Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse set minus the mouse. It was Logitech OEM Rechargable Keyboard and Mouse sets. So I got the keyboard and huge charging station for it. Just NO mouse.

Might leave a sign in my front door.
"Attn: Idiot with my cordless mouse

You got the receiver."

Could be worse. I remember the time some one stole my PDA back in 2004. Forgot to charge it the night before, all day it was giving me low battery warnings. They steal the PDA, but not the rest of the accesssoies.

So I pack all the useless assessories in the box and left it down in the warehouse. The complete PDA box minus the PDA was stolen about 3 or 4 times. Occasionally i would go out for lunch, and there is the PDA box in the middle of the drive way.

1876-cheese-thief.jpg

I stole your mouse so he could help me steal this cheese.

I do remember dealing with Stupid Little... um I mean Stewart Little yesterday.

So was this taken from the shop office or from your part of the house? any suspects?

It was the shop. I will be rather amazed if my house mates could get passed my door. Especially now since I had a re-enforced door frame installed. It's not that I don't trust the people I live with, or that it's a dodgy area. In stalling a carba lock and re-enforced door frame was the only way that i could get home and contents insurance due to the fact that i live directly upstairs from a computer shop.

Right now, if I ever happen to leave my keys in my appartment, I am going to need one of these to get back in again.

battering-ram-full.jpg

Besides, if it was the appartment, there would of been a lot more than just the wireless mouse getting stolen.

Managed to get a new wireless keyboard and mouse for people to steal.
I customer of mine had a logitech keyboard and mouse with a sticky key. I managed to sell him a new one. However in the mean time I got his old one working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom