to all you ******* who like that emo crap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
murdocsvan you want me to throw up ? ......
Anyways im glad that in 4th grade my cousins gave me musical guidance to metal , hate this new music scene crap just like Rap just with guitars and pussies singing

And **** some where doing a rock-on sign, i need to bring my russian metalheads to see that !
"Every time time an emo cries a viking comes and decapitates him!"

i only like skilled musicians who can sing in key and can actually play an instrument. thats why i dont like metal, its just screaming. ive never been able to pick out a precise melody with metal. also some rap is amazing. i dont think anyone could sing like a true rapper. not this R&B crap though.

<3 Jose Gonzalez

murdoc, Check out the Metal thread below. "i only like skilled musicians who can sing in key and can actually play an instrument." I have a fact against you all metal groups know their own instrument, and let me give you an example. Dream Theater - every single band member went to a high fancy music collage aka Berkeley to study their instrument and became Lecturers. So before you diss a whole metal scene learn to stfu about sheet you don't know because as you say - you lack of ability to pick-up melodies. I for one don't get Rap but I didn't say rappers couldn't rhyme or play an Instruments.

BiggestEmo.jpg

wtf?!.

Wow... just... wow...

I couldn't stop laughing, who ever replied and rewrote her poem is a pure genius!

Attachments

• goth_thumbnail.jpg
    goth_thumbnail.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
Them bands are good... you have no style. I hate emo's aswell, maybe british definition is different.

An emo sin would be to like panic at the disco o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom