to all you ragequitters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude its a game... Why freak out?

Brought you by:
urban-dictionary-001.jpg

1. ragequit 904 up, 48 down
To stop playing a game out of an anger towards an event that transpired within the game.
ProRanDom kills NSPlayer with swipe
NSPlayer: F$#k! hacker!
NSPlayer has left the server
ProRanDom: haha RAGEQUIT!

I agree with sheepy, on this one, but some people online in games are just flat out ********ting.
Try having to put up with that every day or night, and see if your temper doesn't explode like the 4th of july 1776 style.
Sure, I've cursed out quite a few people online in games, but they are the ones, who started up the crap and ***** the missions or games.
Now you have about 20 people or more flaming or trolling each other down until 3am in the morning. >_>

If I quit a game, I won't rage about it, but I will leave one comment hit exit and won't come back for a day if its that much of a problem.

Haha, oh I rage quit alright. I'm very competitive, being at the top of the list is a must for me lol. Thusly, if I'm going real well in a game, then some noob joins and just starts camping spawn, or some 400+ pinger joins and manages to headshot me in the midst of an epic battle, I rage. I go out of my way to kill them after that, e.g if I'm going to plant-a-bomb-at-b/capture-a-flag/etc and I see them running round a corner somewhere, I'll stop what I'm doing and hunt them down.

Haha, oh I rage quit alright. I'm very competitive, being at the top of the list is a must for me lol. Thusly, if I'm going real well in a game, then some noob joins and just starts camping spawn, or some 400+ pinger joins and manages to headshot me in the midst of an epic battle, I rage. I go out of my way to kill them after that, e.g if I'm going to plant-a-bomb-at-b/capture-a-flag/etc and I see them running round a corner somewhere, I'll stop what I'm doing and hunt them down.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom