To Accept Majority Accessibility or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Beta member
I would like to thanks in advance for those who take their time to read this and for those who will give advice.

I've advanced to Nationals for Business Professionals of America in the Web Site Development Team. At state, I won second place. The judges praised the content, but disliked the design. Consequently, I'm designing a new template to store the data. My deadline for completion is March 25, 2003.

New Template: http://www.fbi-hq.com

Now that I'm through with my exposition, here is my dilema. Resolution compatibility is a requisite for high placing. Most preferably the site should work in: 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768. The site works in 800x600 and 1024x768, but requires massive horizontal scroll in 600x480.

So, would you in my position, resize the images to satiate the 600x800 goal and sacrifice some of the design, or would you leave it to work in the major resolutions: 800x600 and 1024x768, or perhaps you could give me suggestions on how to make it look right on all three resolutions. I've changed from pixels to percents to have only the same bad luck.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you friends,
Jason Trout.

Go with what they want.... cause the average person who surfs the web or uses a computer has their resolution lower cause they dont like to squint or whatever.... maybe its hard to see boobies on the web when your resolution is 1024 x 768 ;-)

That just my opinion.. just keep it how they would like it... cause you may get knocked down cause of what you would like to do over them.... remember, the customer gets what the customer wants, regardless if we think they have their head up their ass :)

I think the resizing you have now, is perfect.

I looked at it again, and I think that the resizing method you have applied to it now it totally fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom