Titanfall

I play it sporadically. Haven't in a couple of weeks though, but I did go on a few recent binges to hit gen 10 on Xbox One.

I want to see if we could get a group together to knock out those win 5 and win 10 in row achievements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

I want to see if we could get a group together to knock out those win 5 and win 10 in row achievements.

That's cake, I can help you knock those out in like an hour or less. I have a ton of spare titan burn cards, so all we would need to do is just play CTF; you jump on my titan and I'll chauffer you back and forth while you run flags. I've done it before with people and an entire match can be completed in 2-3 minutes depending on the map and the titan being used.

Just make sure to put stim on and use that every time you are picking up or scoring a flag, you'll move quicker and people will have a much more difficult time lining up shots on you. Cloak is useless when flag running because once you touch the flag you get that giant "KILL" icon above your head for the other team to see.

Last edited:
I have it on the Xbox One. I'll hop on this weekend if you want along with Edge.

I've been kinda wanting to check it out since its been like 6-8 months

If you guys want to do it this weekend that's fine. Three people makes it even easier because we can have one dedicated player on defense. It also increases the chances that one of us will always be able to drop an instant titan via burn card, which is essentially the ace of spades in Titanfall CTF.

I'd might be able to join, i ordered an Xbone from Cowboom should be here Friday, I can pick up a used copy for Titanfall at Gamestoop

You easily could, it's pick up and play from the start. The community is all but dead though, so I wouldn't spend too much when buying it. Occasionally you'll see like 3,000 - 4,000 people online worldwide, but that's at peak times.

There's still enough players to find a game in just about any mode, but you'll be playing with the same group game after game because there's literally no one else playing. The only mode that seems to have a steady flow is attrition, which ranges anywhere between 300 to 1,000 players at a given time.

Yeah, I would love to do it this weekend. Just tell me what time. Ajacks welcome to the dark side.

Back
Top Bottom