Time Warner will limit your internet

there trying it ou in dallas....if they do put a cap on it if i had options to go to another provider i would!!!Say like comcast!!!they may or may not do it depends on how well it is recieved...ppl watch g4 they had this on the loop all week!!!

there doing it to line there pockets....they have plenty of bandwidth...now that the 700 mhz spectrum is coming into play there will be new highspeed options and they want to make the most out of it......they fought for net neutrality now they go aginst it.

if they win you can expect more companies to follow suit.

Go to www.petitiononline.com and start a petition. We should be the first community to do it. We, the people, have a voice. This is a democracy, not a dictatorship. We can influence change. If I start a petition, I'll let you know. If any of you start one, let me know, and I'll just sign it.

there doing it to line there pockets....they have plenty of bandwidth...now that the 700 mhz spectrum is coming into play there will be new highspeed options and they want to make the most out of it......they fought for net neutrality now they go aginst it.

if they win you can expect more companies to follow suit.

I have Sprint PCS Wireless for my ISP. So far, so good. I hope they will not follow suit.

I have charter communications thankfully, because this idea is definetly a horrible one for me and gamers alike, such as world of warcraft players. Ill just hope this idea doesnt spread to the other providers. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom