Time travel

well there is still that whole theory about travelling faster than the speed of light and how you will actually reverse time you reach speeds in excess of 3x10^5 km/s. Some how I don't think it is the same but maybe it is.

BGates14 said:
Is it a fact that wormholes are real?

not 100% sure but I think so. Though them being big/stable enough to be used by huge spaceships..well I have no idea. We just haven't explored enough yet.

TDRCorolla said:
How do you fold or bend time?
I believe Eisntein said that when you bend light you bend space and time in the same process.

TRDCorolla said:
That video's interesting. I just saw the whole thing. Now the question is: "How do you fold or bend time?", lol. That's where wormholes comes in, but they are are hypothetical right now. It's actually a possibility that time theory can be extracted from studying one of those anomaly, if they are proven to exist. Can't wait for technology and space travel to progress.

Who knows, once we have the capability, anything is possible. We do have the ability to transport from one location to another by the breakdown of molecules.

its just a matter of seeing 3d in a 2d world.

i like that video alot. I tried giving you rep borat but i guess you were the last one i gave rep to, and it wont let me give you more. I believe in time travel, and that eventually it will work, same thing with teleporting. Maybe teleporting will come first, but it will be a long time.

Back
Top Bottom