TI-84 Programming

Maelstrom

Solid State Member
I know, rather pathetic. But I have not learned C++ to any useful degree, so I'm stuck with this. Anyways, I've programmed with TI-Basic for roughly 2 years, and, after designing something on the order of 100 programs, I've run dry. I need ideas, so if any of you guys could provide some, that'd be great! I haven't gotten to uploading my programs yet, but I will...eventually.

Do these calculators have networking?
Design an SSH client :cool:

Darn. I know at lest one model has WiFi. I think it's the newer N-spires.. My silver n-spire doesn't. Heck I haven't used that thing in ages...

I've actually been looking at the N-Spire, but I have no job, and my dad refuses to buy me something as expensive as that if I don't need it. Maybe I'll claim that I'll need it for Calc 3 coming up this fall..

My calculus classes wouldn't let us use calculators :cry: Not even a scientific one on tests. "absolutely nothing electronic"

Those are not fond memories.

I feel fortunate then! We are permitted to use calculators, provided that we show adequate work. So I use the myriad programs I've made to check my work. There's something gratifying about seeing something you made perform flawlessly.

My calculus classes wouldn't let us use calculators :cry: Not even a scientific one on tests. "absolutely nothing electronic"

Those are not fond memories.

Was the same for Calc 2 for me. For Calc 1, we had 2 parts of the test. Non-calculator half, and then when we got that done/turned in, we got the Calculator potion of the test (which was usually way harder than the non-calculator portion).

That's always the case it seems. If some problems don't require a calculator, then understandably the ones that do are brutal. But hey, AP Calculus BC is somewhat different from the corresponding college courses.
Oh, and thread horribly derailed.

Back
Top Bottom