This used to be my very first PC

My elementary school use to sport apple computers similar to this one. lol the only color was different shades of green.

apple2e_b.jpg

I remember using those Apple computers during 8th grade Science...it was awesome.

You know what? This PC could hav handeled Windows 98...if I tweaked the memory to 24MB...and I could have upgraded the CPU to a 150MHZ I think. If I could have gotten a 32MB RAm instead, it may have got Windows ME...Only though...I might use the minimal install...and add a 40X CD drive. I mean it. This PC could have gotten far! I could even upgrade the video memory to 4MB...haveing a 32-bit display with 800x600 display...this could have been far

my first pc which is next to me is a pentium mmx,200mhz, 32mb ram, got a 16mb graphics card in, is on wid 98. only runs fast when minimal programs are installed. i want 95 back on it but cant find it anywhere. still a good little machine anyway.

might invest in it but dont see the point when i dont use my old pc much. i was hoping there were some free legal installation cds around.

Back
Top Bottom